All students must comply with the Policies and Procedures found on The Center's website. There will be no refunds for students removed from class for failure to observe The Center’s Policies and Procedures.
In the event of a closure due to the COVID-19 virus, this workshop will move online using ZOOM. There will be no refunds or credits for classes or workshops that were scheduled to take place on-site but were moved to an online format for health and safety purposes.
MaterialsMasking Fluid/brush for mask, sponge for texture, bigger brush to wet paper, spray bottle
Watercolor tubes: Yellow (Aureolin), Red (Permanent Rose), Blue (Phthalo)
Brushes to mix paint with
Some kind of tub to catch water or dot it over the sink
Cups of water
In addition to your watercolor supplies, please bring:
• Masking Fluid/brush for mask, bigger brush to wet paper, spray bottle
• Watercolor tubes: Yellow (Aureolin), Red (Permanent Rose), Blue (Phthalo)
• Plastic cups at least 3, clear is best
• 3 Brushes to mix paint with
• Some kind of tub to catch water, aluminum tin (big enough for a small turkey to fit) works well
• Paper towels
• Hair dryer
• Cups of water
• A sheet of watercolor paper cut to smaller pieces 11X14 smaller than the foam board (No watercolor blocks)
• A white foam-board (no bigger than 12X20 inches) to tape your watercolor paper to, it is light and withstands the water excellently
• Masking tape
If you have any questions contact Lena at [email protected].