NOTE: There is no class on 10/12.
All students must comply with the Policies and Procedures found on The Center's website. There will be no refunds for students removed from class for failure to observe The Center’s Policies and Procedures.
· Paints (Start with a limited palette. No student-grade paints!) – Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow, or Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Cobalt Blue (hue), or Ultramarine Blue, Ivory Black
· Brushes – Assorted filbert bristle brushes (#2 through #8); Assorted round soft brushes (#2 through #8)
· Medium – Linseed Oil, Artist Quality Odorless Mineral Spirits (OMS)
· Painting Palette – Your choice — Masonite, plexiglass, glass, disposable wax paper
· Painting Surface – Canvas, or canvas panel (with acrylic gesso), no smaller than 8×10 or larger than 14×17
· Misc. – Drop-handle painting knife, Palette cups (water jar for acrylics), Cotton rags and/or Paper towels