The Center for Contemporary Art is always seeking experienced instructors to teach day and evening studio classes and workshops for children, teens and adults.
Minimum requirements: either a BFA or BA in arts education, 1-2 years teaching experience. If interested, e-mail your resume and digital images of your work to CCA’s Director of Education, Norma Rahn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office Administrator is The Center’s public interface. S/he reports to the Executive Director, oversees all procedures related to course registrations and is responsible for general office management at The Center for Contemporary Art.
- Responsible for all aspects of course registrations and enrollment
- Schedules facility rentals
- Deposits all check payments and processes credit card sales
- Prepares weekly credit card and payroll reports, and quarterly contracts for the bookkeeper
- Orders office and maintenance supplies and purchases stamps
- Answers main telephone, collects voice mail, and updates recorded messages
- Serves as the contact person for all building services
- Minimum of a B.A. and three years related experience
- Database/data entry experience and strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and FileMakerPro
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and time management skills
- Outgoing personality and team player
The Center for Contemporary Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send a cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com with “Office Administrator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.