Communications & Development Intern
The Center for Contemporary Art is looking for a detail oriented intern to work closely with and assist the Communications & Development Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help with all aspects of membership renewal including mailing letters, making follow up calls and sending renewal emails
- Responsible for The Center’s social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assist with art exhibitions and special events
- Distribution of press and promotional information
- Update donor information in donor database (DonorPerfect) and assist with input of donor and member gifts
- Other duties as assigned by staff
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and social media platforms
- Excellent general office and communication skills, including phone, e-mail,
- Responsible, self-motivated, and flexible
- Knowledge of DonorPerfect or similar donor database preferred but not required
- Art background not required
Internship to begin in January 2018. Schedule is flexible and made around candidates availability. Minimum of approximately eight hours per week. Internship is unpaid but may be used towards college/course credit.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.