Communications & Development Intern
The Center for Contemporary Art is looking for a detail oriented intern to work closely with and assist the Communications & Development Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help with all aspects of membership renewal including mailing letters, making follow up calls and sending renewal emails
- Responsible for The Center’s social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assist with art exhibitions and special events
- Distribution of press and promotional information
- Update donor information in donor database (DonorPerfect) and assist with input of donor and member gifts
- Other duties as assigned by staff
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and social media platforms
- Excellent general office and communication skills, including phone, e-mail,
- Responsible, self-motivated, and flexible
- Knowledge of DonorPerfect or similar donor database preferred but not required
- Art background not required
Schedule is flexible and made around candidates availability. Minimum of approximately eight hours per week. Internship is unpaid but may be used towards college/course credit.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.