The Center for Contemporary Art is now accepting exhibition proposals for a site specific installation in its lobby space. Artists are invited to propose work that is new and experimental, and uniquely suited to the space. One installation will be selected by the Exhibitions Committee for 2014.
All proposals must include the following:
- Completed Entry Form which includes one to two paragraphs describing your proposal and how it relates to the space
- Up to 8 jpeg images of work relating to the proposed exhibit (no more than 1240 x 1240 pixels)
- Descriptions of images (Title, medium, size, date)
- Resumé or bio
- Website address if applicable
- $35 entry fee/$25 for members
Entry Deadline: Friday, December 6, 2013-entries are no longer being accepted!
Artist Notification: January 17, 2014
Site Specific Exhibit: April – December 2014
Click here to enter your proposal