The Center’s major fundraiser for 2014 is a benefit art exhibit and silent auction called “Off the Wall,” taking place on Friday, October 24th. The artwork at Off the Wall will represent our entire community of artists, including exhibiting artists, faculty, members, students, and College students. Guests will enjoy competitive bidding on small artworks, as well as wine and beer, hors d’oeuvres, live musical entertainment and more.
We need your help! If you take classes with us, teach, have exhibited, or would like to exhibit at The Center, please consider donating artwork to this event. It is an opportunity to expose your work to a large audience from the Somerset Hills area while supporting a vital non-profit art center! Your piece can be something that you have on hand which fits the requirements below, or something that you create just for the event:
- We will accept one original, unframed, un-matted work of art in any medium no larger than 8″ x 10″ OR one three-dimensional work no larger than 10″x 10″x 10″
- Work may be signed or unsigned, but please include a label with your name, address, phone number and email on the back or underneath.
- Two-dimensional artwork must be received by Friday, October 10th
- Three-dimensional artwork must be delivered during office hours the week of October 13-17
- No work will be accepted after the deadlines!
If you plan to donate work, please RSVP to Danielle Wolfrum, Development Assistant at The Center, at 908-234-2345 ext. 104 or email@example.com