When we go about our day to day lives, we pass hundreds of objects. In this class we will take the objects we forget about typically and combine them with other art mediums to create works of art inspired by our day to day lives.
All students must comply with the Policies and Procedures found on The Center's website. There will be no refunds for students removed from class for failure to observe The Center’s Policies and Procedures.
- 3-10 objects to be incorporated into your artwork (the more the merrier, think about how things go together)
- 2 8x10 or larger canvases
- acrylic paint
- a pencil
- old magazines or past art projects to cut and add to this piece (think colage)
- hot glue, and or fast drying strong glue
- this project relies on your creativity so bring whatever mediums you enjoy to create with