Thanks to your past support, The Center for Contemporary Art has successfully charted a new course, expanded programs and increased participation from a wide and diverse community.
It has been a great year for The Center!
- Over 1,400 adults, children and teens have participated in art classes, workshops and summer programs
- Nearly 150 community members have benefited from our art outreach programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, adults with disabilities and people affected by cancer through partnerships with social service organizations
- The 2nd annual Juried Exhibit jurored by poet, critic and curator John Yau attracted nearly 900 entries from around the world
- Over 500 artists have exhibited work in The Center’s galleries including over 100 members
- The Center launched an expanding Professional Development Program for art teachers
- “Youth Art Month” was expanded to incorporate a full month of community activities including exhibits of art by 178 SomersetCounty children, a Battle of the Bands, a Family Open House and an artist demo
- The Ceramics Program continued to grow and attract new students
- The “Off The Wall” fall fundraiser was successful due to generous art donations from The Center’s community of artists and a wonderful response from individual and corporate supporters.
As class fees cover only a portion of The Center’s operating costs, the annual appeal is a key factor in keeping programs within reach of the broadest possible audience. With your support, 2014 promises even more good news! Our plans include:
- The continued growth of our classes, workshops, summer programs, exhibits and outreach programs
- The transformation of Studio One into a dedicated ceramics studio due to demand
- The development of additional members’ program features with new opportunities for artists
- The launch of the inaugural “You’re US” exhibit which travels from Bedminster to venues in ten states!
During this season of giving, I ask that you consider making a tax-deductible donation to help maintain this important momentum in the year ahead. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.
Gifts of every size are welcome – please give until it feels good!
Elie Porter Trubert
Use the Donate button to make a year-end contribution online now!