“Cut the Rug!” Gallery Fundraiser
In August The Center for Contemporary Art launched an online fundraiser called “Cut the Rug!” Its goal is to raise $12,500 to replace our old, tired, and damaged gallery carpeting with new hardwood flooring. Please watch the video to learn more about what we are hoping to accomplish through our exhibitions program and this project. Donations of all sizes are welcome and there are “perks” for all levels!
“Cut the Rug!” Donation Perks:
- $10: CCA Con-Temporary Tattoo
- $25: Original Artwork – SOLD OUT!
- $50: Exhibition Preview of Simon Gallery’s “Untitled”: Friday, September 21 from 5-6 pm at CCA
- $75: Private Studio Tour with Jim Toia: Sunday, October 21 from 3-4:30 pm in Long Valley
- $150: Meet the Artist Reception with Mel Leipzig: date TBD
- $250: House Tour of Private Collector: Saturday, December 1 from 3-5 pm in Somerset County
Donations may be made using Paypal, by credit card over the phone by calling the office at 908-234-2345, or by sending a check by mail to: The Center for Contemporary Art, 2020 Burnt Mills Road, Bedminster, NJ 07921
To support “Cut the Rug!” using Paypal, please use the link below. Please indicate that the contribution is for “Cut the Rug!”, make a note of your donation for your records, and remember that the amount of your contribution will appear on your credit card bill as “Paypal.”
Thank you for your support. It is sincerely appreciated!