The Center offers support ad placements in its brochures of art classes and workshops. The brochures are printed three times per year with a print run of over 3,000 copies which are mailed to our members and students and distributed throughout the community. An electronic flip book version is sent through our email marketing program to 5,000 subscribers, and is also placed on The Center’s website for up to six months.
Please consider supporting The Center for Contemporary Art and promoting your business by placing a support ad in a single brochure, or purchasing a series of ads over one year.
This is an excellent way to promote your business widely throughout region, and an important way to support a vibrant non-profit art organization that has provided educational art programming for adults, teens and children for over forty-two years.
What Your Business Supports:
- Over 200 classes, workshops and summer camps for more than 1,400 children and adults
- Two Youth Art Month exhibits annually for hundreds of Somerset County school children including a Family Open House focused on children in grades k-5, an artist demo and hands on workshop for children in grades 6-12, and a Professional Development Workshop for art teachers.
- Exhibitions of nearly 400 artists annually including art work by established and emerging artists, students, faculty and members
- Two art classes per semester for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other special needs in partnership with Bernards Township Parents of Exceptional Children
- A monthly art class for adults with developmental disabilities at the Midland School
- An ongoing series of workshops for cancer patients and those affected by the illness of a loved one in partnership with The Cancer Support Community
What You Get In Return:
- Ad placement in The Center’s “Art Classes and Workshops” printed paper brochure with a print run of 3,000 with over 1,000 mailed to current members and students and the rest distributed to area business, schools, and libraries and at community events through Somerset County Tourism.
- Ad placement in electronic “flip book” version of the “Art Classes and Workshops” brochure sent to The Center’s mailing list of 3,000 and included in the virtual “Friday Folder” of area schools
- Ad placement in electronic “flip book” version of the “Art Classes and Workshops” posted on The Center’s website which gets over 30,000 visits per year of which over 20,000 are to the Art Classes and Workshops pages
- Exposure to The Center’s audience of donors, students, parents of students, members, volunteers and Trustees, the majority of whom live in Somerset County followed by Morris and Hunterdon Counties, plus additional representation in ten other NJ counties, New York and Pennsylvania.
- The profound satisfaction of supporting a vital community resource
Contact the Development Assistant at 908.234.2345 ext. 104 for more information.