Registration takes place online, by mail, in person or by calling The Center for Contemporary Art directly at 908-234-2345. Accepted methods of payment are MasterCard, Visa, check (made payable to The Center for Contemporary Art) or cash.
- There will be a $10 late fee charged for students enrolling on the day a class begins.
- Students are urged to register early to avoid the disappointment of a class cancellation. If there is insufficient enrollment, the class will be cancelled. This determination will be made four working days prior to the class start date. If a class is cancelled, students will be contacted by phone at this time.
GENERAL REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Full refunds will be given to student who cancel 4 or more working days before a class begins, and for any class cancelled by The Center.
- A 50% refund will be given to students who cancel less than 3 working days prior to first day of a class.
- No refunds will be given for students who cancel on the first day of class. Students missing classes by their own decision or withdrawing after classes begin WILL NOT receive a refund, credit or make-up date.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES & PROCEDURES
If the weather looks questionable, students should call 908-234-2345 after 8 a.m. before coming to class. A recorded message will advise of any class cancellations.
- Classes cancelled by CCA due to bad weather will be made up at a future date.
- If a make-up date is not available, the student’s account will be credited.
- No refunds or credits will be given for students who cannot attend the make-up day.
REGISTRATION & REFUND POLICIES FOR SUMMER CAMP
For children’s classes, students must fall within posted age restrictions when class begins. Space will be reserved only upon receipt of full payment.
- A full refund will be given to students who cancel at least 3 weeks prior to the start of the Summer Camp Session, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received with less than 3 weeks notice before the start of the Summer Camp Session.
SUMMER CAMP LATE PICK-UP FEE:
No childcare will be provided after 5 p.m. A late charge of $10. per minute will be assessed for each child left after 5:05 p.m.
Art materials are the responsibility of each student, except where noted. You are urged to check upon registration before purchasing supplies. Supply lists for adult classes and workshops are posted with each course description online or available in the office.
On occasion photographs are taken of classes and workshops for promotional purposes. Names are not used on the photographs. If you would prefer that you or your child not be photographed, please contact the office.
- The Center reserves the right to replace an instructor with another qualified instructor in case of emergency.
- No pets or cell phones are allowed in classes.
- The Center is a non-smoking facility.