The Center for Contemporary Art recognizes the diversity of its community’s abilities and needs and is committed to enabling all visitors to experience the benefits of arts education. Outreach programs are designed in response to specific needs and provide an outlet for creative expression in a safe, supportive setting.
Programs are offered for the following audiences:
- Adults with Disabilities in partnership with The Midland School
- Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Special Needs in partnership with Bernards Parents of Exceptional Children
- Homeless Youth in Partnership with Visions and Pathways
- People Affected By Cancer in partnership with the Cancer Support Community
- Senior Citizens in partnership with the Somerset County Office on Aging and Disability Services
- Teens in Recovery in partnership with Daytop New Jersey
In addition, The Center’s ceramic studio features the area’s only wheelchair accessible pottery wheel.